top of page

Agile Drum Circle

Public·15 members

It's the end of the week and I'm in a 'rant-y' mood. I'm really not fond of people who do what I'm about to do, but...here goes.

I'm not blind. I see all the posts about 'Agile is Dead'. I see them from Agile advocates and opponents. I see the advocates saying Agility is misunderstood, and I see the opponents ... frankly, misunderstanding.

Mostly I see, but I don't engage. There is not a winning argument, for either stance.

So, instead of piling on, I guess I'll just say... I blame the very large companies for the failures of every company trying to use Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc. I blame them for ruining it for everyone.

How can I do that? Easy. The world of Agility belongs to everyone. The big, the small, the tough, the weak, the loudmouth blowhards, and the more reserved, the know-it-alls, and the actual experts.

We all swim in the pool. And the large enterprises pissed in it while no one was looking.

Some were having a good swim thinking the water was nice and warm, little did they know what they were swimming in - the unwanted waste of traditional process devotees.

Well, with whatever work management system, or work environment movement, comes next, I hope we all fare better than we did with Agility.

bottom of page